Red Hat Introduces Open Virtual Appliance for Seamless OpenStack Evaluations
Red Hat JBoss Middleware Gains Traction in Global Transportation Industries
Red Hat Launches ARM Partner Early Access Program for Partner Ecosystem
Red Hat to Present at Investor Events
Red Hat Adds Sophisticated Tiering and Data Protection Features to its Industry-leading Storage Platform for OpenStack
Specsavers focuses on Red Hat to drive Open Source technology vision
Red Hat Announces General Availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 5
Red Hat collaborates with IDA to launch Red Hat Challenge@Labs in Asia Pacific
Red Hat Introduces Cloud Management Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Red Hat’s 7th Annual APAC Partner Conference happening in Bali, Indonesia
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Why Is Microsoft Showing So Much Interest In Linux?
- Forbes – December 7, 2016
- Microsoft has decided that the operating system is no longer an important battleground, and that it's more important to gain market share in cloud (Azure and Office 365) than it is to put energy into battling Linux for application market share.
- How Red Hat and OpenShift Automate Infrastructure Management — Helping You Develop, Deploy, and Scale Container-Based Apps Faster
- HostingAdvice.com – November 23, 2016
- OpenShift capitalizes on Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration, balancing flexible computing power with an easy-to-use interface. Developer Evangelist Grant Shipley told us about some of his favorite OpenShift features and the challenge of balancing complicated developer needs with an easy-to-use interface.
- Red Hat Opens Up OpenShift Dedicated to Google Cloud Platform
- The New Stack – December 8, 2016
- Red Hat announced the general availability of Google Cloud Platform as an alternative option for deploying OpenShift Dedicated.
- Gift Spurs Open-Source Ideas At Duke
- Duke Today – November 30, 2016
- Thanks to a new collaboration between Red Hat and Duke University, Duke students are designing a new prosthetic that will help a 26-year-old in her work and other daily tasks.
- How Red Hat aims to make Kubernetes boring...and successful
- TechRepublic – November 17, 2016
- Red Hat's Midas Touch comes down to making risky technology safe, and now it's hoping to do the same to Kubernetes. Here's how it wants to make Kubernetes more boring for risk-averse CIOs.
- Open source: Walking the line between crowdsourcing and a captain-less ship
- Telecoms.com – November 28, 2016
- Some of the industry's most innovative concepts would not have arisen if not for the principles and acceptance of open source. But is open source all good?