Red Hat Continues North America Partner Program Momentum
Red Hat Updates Red Hat Academy, Brings Red Hat OpenStack Cloud Technology Education to Secondary and Higher Ed Students
JBoss Users & Developer Conference (JUDCon) returns to India
Red Hat Collaborates with Partners to Launch New Test Drives on Amazon Web Services
Red Hat and the CentOS Project Join Forces to Speed Open Source Innovation
Black Duck Software CEO Tim Yeaton Rejoins Red Hat to Lead Newly-Formed Infrastructure Group
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter Results
Red Hat Announces New OpenShift Certification
Red Hat Announces “Next Cloud Generation” Winner of the Third Regional Red Hat Challenge
Fedora 20 Now Available, Celebrates 10 Years of Community Innovation
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."