Millennium Global Investments (MGI) Standardizes on Red Hat's JBoss Enterprise Middleware
Red Hat continúa con el crecimiento sostenido
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter Results
Red Hat Announces Virtualization Specialist Status for EMEA Partner Community
Red Hat libera el código de SPICE para fomentar la colaboración abierta con sus partners y la innovación en virtualización
Red Hat to Drive Open Source Cloud Computing Discussion with Second Online Forum
Red Hat Makes Move That Will Allow Open Collaboration With Partners to Drive Virtualization Innovation
Red Hat Summit and JBoss World Call For Papers Now Open
Independent Study Highlights Significant Opportunities for Cost Savings and Benefits with JBoss Enterprise Middleware
JBoss de Red Hat es reconocido en el Cuadrante Mágico para Servidores de Aplicaciones Empresariales
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat rebranding effort aims to eliminate certification confusion
- Certification Magazine – December 1, 2017
- Effective December 1, all Red Hat Certificates of Expertise are rebranded as Red Hat Certified Specialist. The goal of the rebranding is to communicate more clearly to others what Red Hat certifications represent as well as convey the training and skills of certificate holders. We expect one result of the rebranding is an increased interest in credentials from individuals who are thinking about improving their careers.
- From Linux to Cloud, why Red Hat matters for every enterprise
- ZDnet – November 29, 2017
- Today, Red Hat dominates enterprise Linux. Tomorrow, it wants to rule the cloud. Don't bet against it.
- What you need to know (now) about container standards
- InfoWorld – November 16, 2017
- As more and more organizations adopt Linux container technology, standards are being developed to help communities and vendors innovate while retaining compatibility among container implementations. Standards are a good thing, but it’s important to know how different standards do (or don’t) work together—and what they mean for your container deployment efforts moving forward.
- Red Hat CTO Details the Next Waves of IT Innovation
- eWeek – November 10, 2017
- In a video interview with eWEEK, Chris Wright, Red Hat Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, discusses some of the future technology directions for his company, including what's next for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), where machine learning and artificial intelligence are headed, and what the most exciting areas of innovation are likely to be in the years ahead.
- Interview with Tim Yeaton, CMO, Red Hat
- IDG Blog – November 7, 2017
- Tim Yeaton, Red Hat Chief Marketing Officer, sits down with Josh London, CMO of IDG Communications, to discuss Red Hat's transformation beyond its Linux-based roots, the marketing team's strategies for enhancing the customer experience, and best practices for how the team is measuring content efficiency.
- Why A Successful Microservices Strategy Starts with DevOps
- Container Journal – October 30, 2017
- Often for enterprises to remain competitive they need to be able to quickly respond and adapt to changes in the market. DevOps aims to meet this need by combining a culture centered on collaboration through owning the code from development to production, instead of developers simply throwing it over the wall to operations and having no subsequent responsibility.