Red Hat Offers Launchpad for IT Transformation with Latest Version of Red Hat Virtualization
Red Hat Names Eric Shander as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Red Hat Brings Kubernetes to New Application Workloads with Latest Version of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Red Hat Delivers Advanced Network Automation with Latest Version of Ansible
Red Hat Honors Vizuri with Partner of Excellence Award
Red Hat Honors 2016 North American Partner Award Winners
Red Hat Reseller and Alliance Partners Help Companies Find Success with Red Hat Storage Solutions
Red Hat Honors Instructors Who Champion Open Source Education in the U.S.
Red Hat Introduces New Application Platform Partner Initiative
Red Hat Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Results
- 1 of 200
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Why Red Hat makes more money on Docker than Docker does
- TechRepublic – December 23, 2016
- Docker is sticking close to Red Hat's playbook, open sourcing its code. Not content to stop there, however, Docker has also been buying companies and open sourcing their code, too—just as Red Hat has done (Gluster, 3scale, etc.).
- Insights on Red Hat, SUSE & Canonical; The Major Linux Companies
- The FOSS Post – January 11, 2017
- Open source software were always promisable. Thanks for the collaboration, opportunities and infrastructure that it provides to both end users and enterprises. Linux is an amazing example for a successful open source code which shapes future.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.4 Improves Storage
- eWeek – January 18, 2017
- New release of Red Hat's enterprise-grade container platform is based on the recent Kubernetes 1.4 milestone, adding new dynamic storage capabilities and an enhanced dashboard.
- Red Hat CEO Says Users Are Driving Business Software Innovation
- Wall Street Journal – January 23, 2017
- The center of innovation in business software has shifted toward users in the corporate world, according to Jim Whitehurst, CEO of open-source software pioneer Red Hat Inc.
- The 20 Coolest Cloud Platform And Development Vendors Of The 2017 Cloud 100
- CRN – February 1, 2017
- Businesses discovering the emerging competitive landscape requires them to build and deploy software rapidly are increasingly turning to Platform-as-a-Service solutions to power their digital transformations.
- Blockchain: The Invisible Technology That's Changing the World
- PCMag India – February 6, 2017
- Blockchain isn't a household buzzword, like the cloud or the Internet of Things. It's not an in-your-face innovation you can see and touch as easily as a smartphone or a package from Amazon.