Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Policies and Guidelines
- Purpose. This Appendix A is attached to and is incorporated into the Red Hat OpenStack Services Agreement (the "Agreement"). When a capitalized term is used in this Appendix without a definition, the term has the meaning defined in the Agreement.
- Technical Support. The Free Services are provided for Your use and evaluation without any technical support. You may be able to submit questions or report bugs, but You should have no expectation that questions will be answered or that problems will be resolved.
- Use Restrictions. Your use of the Service will be limited to a certain amount of compute capacity (including memory, storage, bandwidth etc). Red Hat may in its sole discretion increase or decrease the applicable levels of the Free Service from time to time,