Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
AmberPoint recently announced version 6 of AmberPoint SOA Management System and AmberPoint SOA Validation System. Each delivers new capabilities for understanding and controlling heterogeneous SOA applications and business processes. Key areas of improvement include visibility into your SOA deployments, control of SOA services and automation of operational tasks required to keep a SOA deployment running smoothly. AmberPoint also delivers these capabilities supporting multiple platforms including JBoss Enterprise Middleware. We are excited to see AmberPoint as a key strategic partner in the Red Hat SOA ecosystem, making SOA Simple, Open and Affordable.
- Simple: The discovery and lifecycle management features of AmberPoint’s management platform simplify keeping an SOA running smoothly.
- Open: AmberPoint and JBoss both enthusiastically support open standards building on and adding value to the JBoss open source mass-adopted base.
- Affordable: An enterprise SOA governance platform reduces cost of ownership making SOA more affordable by automating more SOA administrative tasks such as managing service endpoints and service virtualization.
For more information see AmberPoint’s press release.
See this blog on jboss.com here.