Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Want to know more about rich media? In a recent webinar, Red Hat Senior Solutions Architect Kyle Bader took a deep dive into rich media and the unique demands it places on storage systems. We recap some highlights from the webinar here, but please register for the on-demand version here to get the full experience.
What you’ll learn
When you register, you’ll learn that building Ceph clusters to address the challenges of rich media requires its own set of architectural considerations, such as providing high throughput and cost/capacity optimization. You’ll also learn about:
- Selecting the right hardware
- Configuring your network optimally
- Tuning Linux and Ceph to help achieve your goals
- Achieving a Ceph configuration optimal for your needs
- Identifying a tuned configuration
And you’re in good, knowledgeable hands in this webinar: Your speaker, Kyle, who joined Red Hat as part of the 2014 Inktank acquisition, has expertise in the design and operation of petabyte-scale storage systems using Ceph. He’s implemented and designed Ceph-based storage systems for DreamHost, DreamObjects, and DreamCompute cloud products, among others.
Take our test drive
And of course, there’s even more. Did you know that you can test drive Red Hat Ceph Storage—for free? Check it out here.