Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
With the growing demand for enterprise mobility, collaboration, and the need to share and access files, security is playing a greater role in file sync and share capabilities. This is especially relevant with cloud-based solutions.
Question: So how confident are you that the important documents and files you send via your mobile devices are secure?
Find out how ownCloud with Red Hat Storage Server on HP ProLiant SL4540 servers provides a scalable high-performance solution that lets users collaborate effectively while allowing IT staff to stay in control of the data.
In our latest solution reference architecture, you will learn how to:
- Create an enterprise file sync and share solution, on-premises, managed by IT
- Establish anytime, anywhere access to files from users' devices
- Secure enterprise files in a highly available on-premise solution
- Consolidate compute, storage, and database layers for cost and operational efficiencies without compromising on performance
To download the reference architecture, click here.
To learn more, click here.