Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
We want to give you the opportunity to weigh-in on some exclusive new Red Hat Training content!
Today Red Hat Training is piloting an online learning prototype we are calling Thin Video Classroom,* and we want your feedback. Thin VCs are approximately one hour video-based overviews of a course. They are a unique approach for sharing key topics and learning objectives from the courses to provide extra value for learners. Note that they are not a substitute for the full training courses. To participate in this incredible opportunity, log in or create your account on the Red Hat Learning Community.
Access three Thin VC models for this pilot:
- VC Essentials: A microlearning format based off summarized key topics from the RH124 course delivered by Ricardo da Costa.
- VC Lab Review: A comprehensive review demonstration based off the RH124 exam objectives delivered by Ricardo da Costa.
- VC Chapter Review: A review of key concepts from each chapter of the RH134 course delivered by Michael Phillips.
After completing the videos, you are able to give feedback, make suggestions, and provide any other details that will enhance future learners' training experiences. Register for your account today and make an impact on future open source knowledge.
Log in or sign up at learn.redhat.com.
Connect with Red Hat Services
Learn more about Red Hat Consulting
Learn more about Red Hat Training
Join the Red Hat Learning Community
Learn more about Red Hat Certification
Subscribe to the Training Newsletter
Follow Red Hat Services on Twitter
Follow Red Hat Open Innovation Labs on Twitter
Like Red Hat Services on Facebook
Watch Red Hat Training videos on YouTube
Follow Red Hat Certified Professionals on LinkedIn