Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat's Global Support Services is pleased to announce the introduction of Red Hat Access in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.10 and 6.5, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 3.0.2 . Red Hat Access is an automated problem analysis tool delivered to Red Hat Enterprise Linux through the Red Hat Support Tool, to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization through the Red Hat Support Plug-in, and to Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform through the Red Hat Access Plugin for OpenStack. Red Hat Access provides seamless access to help, answers, and advanced diagnostic services using exclusive Red Hat knowledge, resources, and functionality, all within a Red Hat Enterprise product.
Red Hat Access provides proactive notifications and quicker issue resolution by integrating automated services to open/update support cases and access diagnostics information and knowledge all from within the console in Red Hat Enterprise Linux and through user friendly dashboards in Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. We are excited about the additional value Red Hat Access brings to our already robust enterprise product line.
Below is a list of example service features and a description of each:
- Red Hat Access: Search - Conveniently access exclusive Red Hat knowledge and solutions
- Red Hat Access: Support - Create, manage, and update your Red Hat support cases
- Red Hat Access: Diagnose – An online diagnostic services to easily perform problem determination on error codes, stacktraces, and logs
- Red Hat Access: Analyze - Automate log-file analysis using Red Hat online diagnostic services
- For more information about installing and using Red Hat Access within Red Hat Enterprise Linux, please visit here.
- For more information about installing and using Red Hat Access within Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, please visit here.
- For more information about installing and using Red Hat Access within Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, please visit here.
- For more information about Red Hat Global Support Services visit here.
Connect with Red Hat and Red Hat Global Support Services
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Red Hat Support Twitter
- Red Hat Support Facebook
- Red Hat Support Google+
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
 The introduction of Red Hat Access for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.10 and 6.5 offers no guarantee if or when the products will be available.