Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
One of the on-going challenges of IT is managing the never-ending demands for more and more data processing and information storage. One organization facing this challenge was the Metro de Madrid. Their IT infrastructure managed 45-50TB (terabytes) of information, divided into two main blocks: high-speed storage via fiber optic channels and storage across networks. Responsible for the administration and maintenance of operational computer systems of the Metro de Madrid, such as train traffic, energy management, audio systems, traveller information systems, and more, they required:
- High availability of two distinct control centers to cover the needs of 700 end users in the event of contingencies, despite the geographical separation
- Multiple services provided simultaneously by both control centers
- Minimal downtime
- Interoperability with existing hardware resources
To read the case study that outlines how Red Hat Storage Server provided a scalable solution to meet the long-term needs of the Metro de Madrid, visit http://ow.ly/ypBvs.