Select a language
Red Hat Training and Certification is offering 8 accelerated courses for onsite training and 3 certification exams at Red Hat Summit 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
Each course is 2 days long from May 7-8, 2018, starting the day before the main conference. Students get access to expert instructors, curriculum advisors, and like minded peers onsite in San Francisco and then have access to the course for 1 month to the Red Hat Learning subscription to do a deeper dive or review any topics not covered. This is great opportunity to get more in-depth on a certain technology than you would in the main conference events or try out a new technology that you’re interested in adopting.
Pick one of 10 courses:
- Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation
- Scaling IT automation with Ansible Tower
- Building and managing a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Containerizing applications with Red Hat OpenShift
- Implementing microservices architectures with Java EE
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 essentials
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 performance tuning
- Introduction to Kubernetes, containers, and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Get more information on what is covered in each course and how to enroll in power training.
Can’t pick just one? You can only take one power training course at Summit. However, by attending Power Training, you get a one month limited Red Hat Learning Subscription, letting you take your training even further by taking any course offered with the subscription, not just the one that you registered for at Summit.
- Preferred seating will be reserved during the Red Hat Summit general session
- Networking cocktail hour with Red Hat technical experts on Monday, May 1
- Access to expert instructors and curriculum advisors
- A one month limited trial of Red Hat Learning Subscription running from May 15 - June 15, 2017
ONSITE CERTIFICATION EXAMS
Take your Red Hat certification to the next level at Red Hat Summit 2018. If you are a RHCSA, there are 3 exam options available onsite in San Francisco. Exam sessions are limited to 20 students per session and can be added on as part of your official conference registration.
Choose one of three exams:
- Red Hat Certified Administrator exam (EX200)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer exam (EX300)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation exam (EX407)
View full certification descriptions and how to register.
Connect with Red Hat Services
Learn more about Red Hat Consulting
Learn more about Red Hat Training
Learn more about Red Hat Certification
Subscribe to the Training Newsletter
Follow Red Hat Services on Twitter
Follow Red Hat Open Innovation Labs on Twitter
Like Red Hat Services on Facebook
Watch Red Hat Training videos on YouTube
Follow Red Hat Certified Professionals on LinkedIn