OpenShift Commons Briefing Summary
In this briefing, Red Hat's Daniel Messer gives an in-depth look at the state of Kubernetes Operators. He also delves into the Operator Framework, SDK, Lifecycle Manager and the Operator Hub.
Access the slides from this briefing: State of the Operators - Commons Briefing 02-19-2019
Join the Community at the Upcoming OpenShift Commons Gathering in Silicon Valley! March 11th @ The Hyatt Santa Clara
The OpenShift Commons Gathering brings together experts from all over the world to discuss the container technologies, operators, the operator framework, best practices for cloud-native application developers and the open source software projects that underpin the OpenShift ecosystem to help take us all to the next level in cloud-native computing. This next gathering will feature 400+ developers, project leads, cloud architects, DevOps professionals, sysadmins, and cloud-native practitioners coming together to explore the next steps in making container technologies successful and secure at scale.
Confirmed Keynotes and Speakers from Red Hat already include:
- AMA Panel with OpenShift Product Managers and Engineering leads
- Rob Szumski on Kubernetes Operators
- Reza Shafii on Red Hat's Unified Hybrid Cloud
- Brian “redbeard” Harrington on the State of Serverless on Kubernetes
- Diane Mueller on Cross-Community Collaboration with Upstream
- Future of Linux Cgroups, Container Security, and more..
- Speakers from Google, Facebook, Splunk, Rook.io and Uber