Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
On August 24th of this year Red Hat announced the newest release of Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) 4.0.
Just two months later the Red Hat Cloud Suite tooling (known as the Cloud Deployment Planner) was updated to provide you with
all the RHV 4.0 details you need to plan your next deployment.
With the streamlined user interface you have both compatibility and lifecycle information for all Red Hat Cloud Suite components at your finger tips.
Ensure that your hybrid cloud product scenarios are going to provide you with the features you need with products like Satellite, CloudForms, and Red Hat Insights.
In the figures here you see Red Hat CloudForms management being compared to RHV 4.0. Once selected, the Feature & Service Compatibility matrix will appear below with green for the features you can rely on and red for the ones that are not supported. Some might be partially supported, such as those in a "tech preview" phase, these features are shown with a small information icon.
If you select the Lifecycle Compatibility tab, you will have an overview of the supported duration of each selected component version. This information is crucial when planning what versions to deploy and ensuring you are not betting on a version that is about to reach end of life.
If you want to browse the various combinations, here are a few quick references to view compatibility by feature category:
- Identity Management support with RHV
- Provisioning support for RHV with CloudForms
- Management support for RHV with CloudForms
- Predictive Analysis support for RHV with Red Hat Insights
- Gluster & Ceph support for RHV
The Cloud Deployment Planner is an ongoing and growing tool that will continue to expand and provide more insights into the Red Hat product portfolio. You can also watch a video to tour the workings of the Cloud Deployment Planner.
Feel free to comment and suggest anything you might like to see in this tool.