Select a language
In the coming two weeks, RDO will have a presence at three different events in Europe, and we're hoping to see you there.
On January 27th through 29th, we will have a table at DevConf.cz in Brno, Czechia. Drop by to pick up RDO stickers, command line cheat sheet bookmarks, and RDO tshirts.
There will also be a number of OpenStack presentations, including:
- Zuul v3: OpenStack and Ansible Native CI/CD, by James Blair
- OpenStack with Kubernetes: better together, by Pete Birley
- Auto Provisioning IdM clients in OpenStack, by Rob Crittenden
- Shell-Scripting my way through OpenStack, by Pily Sutter
- Image builds with diskimage-builder and ansible, by Paul Belanger
- Skynet your Infrastructure with QUADS + Foreman, by Will Foster
- Putting your OpenStack in your containersm by Flavio Percoco
The following Friday, February 3rd, in advance of FOSEM in Brussels, Belgium, RDO will have talks at the CentOS Dojo at the Marriott Grand Place. These include:
- OpenStack @ CERN: Status update, by Spyros Trigazis
- CI in the cloud - How RDO uses OpenStack infra tools for packaging, by Haïkel Guémar and Matthieu Huin
And then on February 4th and 5th, come see us at the table that we'll be sharing with CentOS in the expo are at FOSDEM. There will be OpenStack talks in the virtualization devroom, and we'll be helping out at the OpenStack table on both Saturday and Sunday,
So come join us, or, if you can't follow us on @rdocommunity for photos and updates from these events.