Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat is please to announce the availability of a new course, OpenShift Enterprise Administration (CL280). This course teaches system administrators how to implement their own Platforrm as a Service (PaaS) cloud computing environment using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat. During class, students will learn how to deploy, configure, and maintain OpenShift Enterprise broker and OpenShift Enterprise node hosts. They will also learn how to deploy and manage applications in the OpenShift Enterprise cloud environment. Hands-on labs will teach attendees how to:
- Deploy OpenShift Enterprise infrastructure
- Deploy OpenShift Enterprise node
- Deploy applications to OpenShift Enterprise
- Manage applications running on OpenShift Enterprise
- Configure automatic and manual scaling for OpenShift Enterprise applications
OpenShift Enterprise Administration (CL280) is part of Red Hat's emerging technologies group of courses. These courses focus on Red Hat's newer, evolving technologies. The course is available as a private, team training workshop and via Red Hat Online Learning, a self-paced course delivery method conducted over the Internet and featuring online course content and cloud-based labs.
For more information, visit the OpenShift Enterprise Administration (CL280) page.