Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Congratulations are in order as the Best of Open Source Software Awards have been announced by InfoWorld. The annual awards, known throughout the industry as the Bossies, recognize outstanding work in the open source community. This year, the Bossies named winners in six categories: applications, application development tools, datacenter and cloud software, desktop and mobile software, networking and security software, and big data tools.
We’d like to recognize projects among the winners that are near and dear to us here at Red Hat, including Gluster and Teiid.
- GlusterFS was named among winners in the category of best open source data center and cloud software. A Gluster Community project, GlusterFS is a scalable, software-defined network filesystem capable of handling petabytes of data. The foundation for the Red Hat Gluster Storage solution, Gluster is an effective storage system for data-intensive, enterprise environments that require high availability (HA).
- Teiid was named among the winners in the category of best open source applications. Teiid is Red Hat’s open source data services project that delivers data federation, integration and abstraction capabilities in a unified product, JBoss Data Virtualization. The technology is used by enterprises in industries such as healthcare and financial services to unify multiple data sources and provide the right data, in the right form, at the right time, to applications and users.
Please join us in congratulating the 2015 Bossie Award winners and the Gluster and Teiid Communities!
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.