Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Want to make a difference while attending Red Hat Summit 2013? Now you have three great volunteer opportunities to do so.
Corporate citizenship and giving back to the communities where we work, live and play is a long-standing priority for Red Hatters. The Red Hat Summit is one of the largest gatherings of Red Hat’s extended ecosystem and is a great venue for attendees to come together and give back to great causes.
At Red Hat Summit 2013, attendees and their guests have three fantastic opportunities to give back to the Boston-area community, all of which will take place on Wed., June 12, and Thurs., June 13, from 10 AM to 6 PM in the Volunteer Zone, located on Plaza Level 1 in Hall A of the Hynes Convention Center
All of these volunteer opportunities are offered through Boston Cares, an organization that mobilizes more than 25,000 volunteers annually in support of Boston-area schools and non-profit agencies. The opportunities available to volunteers include:
- The creation of 6,000 dry soup kits for a variety of agencies, including the Elizabeth Peabody House, the New England Center for Homeless Veterans and the Lowell Transitional Living Center.
- Filling 1,000 summer school kits for Condon Elementary School and Murphy K-8 School, both Boston Public Schools serving more than 1,600 children.
- Building 30 overnight kits, including blankets and hygienic supplies for children.
Volunteers are encouraged to participate for as long as they would like during the aforementioned hours.
We hope to see you at Red Hat Summit and look forward to joining together to support these great community causes!
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.