Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat was recently named one of the "Most InDemand Employers" by LinkedIn. LinkedIn, considered the world’s largest professional network, announced the rankings at their 2012 Talent Connect conference held in Las Vegas October 10-12. Of the 2 million companies on LinkedIn, Red Hat ranked as the 49th "Most InDemand Employer" in the world and the 19th "Most InDemand Employer" among Software Engineers. (1)
According to LinkedIn, the winners were compiled by analyzing billions of data points between members and companies. Comparisons were then drawn from that data and surveys of thousands of members in order to determine a company’s familiarity and engagement score. (1) Weight was also placed on member actions like viewing employee profiles, visiting company pages and following companies. LinkedIn currently has over 175 million members.
DeLisa Alexander, executive vice president and chief people officer at Red Hat, recently told Linux.com, "Red Hat is a mission-based company, and the people we hire are passionate about what we do." (2) Alexander added, "We’ve never been afraid to try new things or take a chance on a wild idea. The combination of our unique company culture, the open source approach to software development, and Red Hat’s decision to sell software subscriptions rather than licenses is a business model innovation that continues to drive our success." (2)
(1) LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employers - http://www.talent.linkedin.com/indemand/
(2) Linux.com, Follow Red Hat’s Lead to be the Next Billion-Dollar Open Source Company - https://www.linux.com/news/enterprise/case-studies/656088-red-hat-be-next-billion-dollar-open-source-company
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.