Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
This week, we’ll be joining many of our peers from the greater business process management (BPM) community for Gartner’s 2013 Business Process Management Summit. Gartner continues to do a fantastic job with this event, bringing together a veritable who’s who of BPM talent and thought leaders for three days of discussions and networking. As in years past, we’re enjoying the buzz leading into the event and look forward to kicking things off in Maryland.
Business transformation is once again one of the primary themes for the event, which we think is a relevant and appropriate perspective on BPM. Today’s BPM and business rule management (BRM) systems are powerful technologies that empower organizations to become more dynamic, agile and efficient. These technologies truly are capable of bringing about transformation and have proven their value for business decision management, application development and real time data analytics.
From our perspective, combining BPM and open source brings additional benefits to the table, for example:
- Low business risk due to the open and community-based nature of the technology, as well as a lack of vendor lock-in.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) when compared to current proprietary solutions.
- Simple pricing due to the nature of easy-to-understand, core-based subscriptions that provide flexibility across small to large deployments without requiring large up-front investments.
- Flexibility that allows for greater customization and adaptation within existing IT environments and does not force users to change the way they work.
We’ll be in booth #304 during the event and would love to see you. Stop by to hear more about the roadmap and plans for the forthcoming release of our new BPM product based on technology acquired with Polymita last year, and how business process and business rules management come together to fuel intelligent business operations. In the meantime, feel free to check out our video on the intelligent, integrated shipping company to get a better sense of how business rules and business process management help make every day actions efficient, repeatable, and cost effective.
Full conference and registration details are available at http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/business-process