Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
At Red Hat, we are continually seeking new ways to provide customers and developers who are interested in becoming Red Hat certified with new, more flexible ways to take exams. To that end, Red Hat Training is proud to announce an innovative new exam delivery method that provides candidates with greater convenience. Individual Exam Sessions, alternatives to the traditional classroom environment, are now available through personal testing stations and allow customers more choice in taking and scheduling many of Red Hat's most popular exams.
Individual Exam Sessions are available any weekday. This is ideal for those with busy schedules or people who prefer extra prep time and don't want to take an exam immediately following a Red Hat Training classroom course. With this option, customers can have as much study time as they need between completing their training and taking their exam. The flexibility of Individual Exam Sessions also provide great opportunities to retake exams as necessary and whenever it is most convenient.
Individual Exam Sessions offer the same Red Hat exams available in a classroom setting, with the same hands-on experience and opportunity to earn or pursue a certification. All customers have to do to register is select their exam online, along with the location and time, then arrive at the facility to take their test. Remote proctors monitor the sessions via high-definition cameras to uphold exam security standards.
Individual Exam Sessions are rolling out initially in a few key markets, with plans for expansion to additional worldwide training center locations. The following exams are now available in Reston, Virginia; Columbia, Maryland; Atlanta, Georgia; and San Jose, California:
• EX200 Red Hat System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam
• EX300 Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam
• EX423 Red Hat Directory Services and Authentication Exam
• EX442 Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning Exam
• EX336 JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA) Exam
• EX297 JBoss Certified Developer in Persistance (JBCD-Persistance) Exam