JUDCon, May 2-3 in Boston, is one of the premier JBoss developer events. Last year’s JUDCon Boston attracted many of the best and brightest to exchange ideas on JBoss Community projects, Java EE, and cloud. And last October, JUDCon Berlin built on that momentum.
Got something to say? Say it at JUDCon Boston 2011.
The JUDCon call for papers is open now through March 4, and session tracks include:
- JBoss Application Server & Java EE 6
- Beyond Java & Java EE
- Programming, Developing & Testing
- Scalability & Cloud
Session formats include:
- Speaking session (60 minutes) – Speaking sessions will be single-topic, technical sessions, with a suggested time breakout of approximately 45 minutes for the presentation and 10 minutes for Q&A.
- Lightning talks (3-5 minutes) – Lightning talks will be brief talks held after dinner on May 2, 2011, and are primarily designed to be a launching pad into hacking, contributing, or discussing technical hot topics. Lightning talk ideas will be posted to a whiteboard at the event, so come prepared with your ideas.
Your speaking session submission should include:
- The proposed track for your submission
- Your session title
- A 30-word (max) summary of the presentation
- A 200-word (max) description of your session
- Your name and a brief biography
- Names and bios of any co-presenters
How to enter your submission:
- Submit your speaking session proposals via email to email@example.com with “JUDCON SESSION: [title]” in the email subject.
- Include all of the required session information in the body of the email.
- Please only send us your complete submissions. Don’t leave out the details or we might leave out your session.
- All submissions must be submitted no later than March 4, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
If your proposal is accepted, you will be notified via email by March 11, 2011, when the JUDCon agenda is also posted on www.jboss.org.
- March 4, 2011: Call for papers ends
- March 11, 2011: Selected speakers will be notified and the agenda will be posted at http://www.jboss.org/
- May 2-3, 2011: JUDCon Boston 2011 (just before 2011 JBoss World)
If you have any questions about the process or your proposal, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “JUDCON QUESTION” in the email subject.