Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
We’re almost ready to kick-off Red Hat Summit 2017 in Boston, and we are looking forward to a packed and exciting few days at the industry’s premier open source technology event. If you aren’t able to join us in person, we have good news - you can still get in on the action, inspiration, and innovation virtually.
The Red Hat Summit live streams offer a free broadcast experience featuring keynotes and our on-site press conference as they happen in real-time. Join us, and experience open source helping to drive the future of enterprise tech, from cloud and containers to application development, mobile and more. And, join the conversation online, using #RHSummit on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Here’s the complete livestreaming schedule for Red Hat Summit 2017, which you can watch at http://siliconangle.tv/red-hat-summit-2017/:
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- General Session 1: - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. ET
- Paul Cormier, executive vice president and president, Products and Technologies, Red Hat
- Live press conference: 1 p.m. ET
- General Session 2: - 1:45 - 3 p.m. ET
- Kelsey Hightower, staff developer advocate, Google Cloud Platform
- Sam Ramji, vice president, product management, Google Cloud Platform
- Sandra Rivera, vice president and general manager, Network Platforms Group, Intel Corporation
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
- General Session 3: - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. ET
- Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO, Red Hat
- General Session 4: - 1:45 - 3 p.m. ET
- Armughan Ahmad, senior vice president and general manager, Solutions and Alliances, Dell EMC
- Jason Hoffman, vice president and head of PA cloud infrastructure, Ericsson
- Jay Jamison, vice president, strategy, Software Defined and Cloud Division (SDCG), Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Thursday, May 4, 2017
- General Session 5: - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. ET
- Marco Bill-Peter, vice president, Customer Experience and Engagement
- General Session 6: - 1:45 - 3 p.m. ET
- Kirk Skaugen, executive vice president and president, Lenovo Data Center Group
- Julia White, corporate vice president, Azure + Security Marketing, Microsoft
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.