Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Database Trends and Applications (DBTA) announced its data solutions winners earlier this August, and one of our middleware products was honored! Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization won best data virtualization solution.
DBTA's awards were reader's choice, meaning that it was the community of data virtualization users who voted for JBoss Data Virtualization. According to DBTA's announcements, the hallmarks of a winning data virtualization solution include three characteristics:
- Agile development
- A secure virtual data layer
- Real-time data access and provisioning
It's a combination of security and speed.
About the author
Deon Ballard is a product marketing manager focusing on customer experience, adoption, and renewals for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Red Hat Enterprise Linux is the foundation for open hybrid cloud. In previous roles at Red Hat, Ballard has been a technical writer, doc lead, and content strategist for technical documentation, specializing in security technologies such as NSS, LDAP, certificate management, and authentication / authorization, as well as cloud and management.