Red Hat Ansible Workshop for Windows
Red Hat created the Skylight workshop for our Ansible enthusiasts seeking automation for their Microsoft based infrastructures. This workshop provides attendees hands-on experience on how to use simple automation across Windows servers and workstations.
Topics covered at the workshop include:
- Configuring Ansible Tower
- Running ad hoc commands
- How to use Ansible Playbooks
- Creating and running a job template
- Using variables, loops and handlers
- Creating Ansible Roles and Reusing Playbooks
Submit your details to sign up for this workshop*.