Reassessing digital transformation : The culture and process change imperative
Global IT leaders identify key capabilities to successful digital transformationby Harvard Business Review Analytic Services
More than 700 executives around the globe were interviewed by Harvard Business Review to measure their digital transformation maturity. See the results and analysis about the culture, process, and technology capabilities that separate digital transformation leaders from everyone else.
Executives shared their organizations' experience about:
- The way they are measuring digital transformation efforts
- The effectiveness of their digital transformation efforts to date
- The significant impediments or challenges to their digital transformation efforts
- The cultural characteristics important to their digital transformation progress
- The extent to which their organization possesses those cultural characteristics
- The process changes key to their digital transformation progress
- The technology capabilities key to their digital transformation progress
Download the report now to see what might help you with your own transformation.