Select a language
Container Technology gets more and more traction inside Siemens. Siemens IT EAGLE Data Center in partnership with Red Hat wants to support and assist with the transition to this technology.
- How to tackle the learning curve - A simple and convenient way to get a grip on developing container based solutions.
- Spotlight on container image development chain - How can I develop and move my container Images across platforms? What are the best practices?
- The Kubernetes Operator Framework? What is it, and why is it relevant for me?
- About about event streaming with Kafka and serverless architectures using Java / Quarkus by playing a fun game!
- Lots of Siemens internal project reports from the field about lessons learned, methodologies and best practices
There is time for Q&A at the end, so watch/stay with us until the end!
*This event series is exclusively for Siemens employees.
Who should join?
Software Developer/Architects, Admins, DevOps, Application/Solution Users, Manager for Digitalization and IT.
How to join?
Choose one or more sessions below that you are interested in and register.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Athina Panoussi, Marketing: email@example.com
How to quick start into container technology & Siemens field report
Container image handling & Siemens field report
Introduction to the Kubernetes Operator Framework & Siemens field report
Level up your game: Learn about event streaming with Kafka and serverless architectures using Java / Quarkus.
Play and learn! We will start this session by jointly playing a fun game and learning about event streaming with Kafka and serverless architectures using Java/Quarkus.
Serverless and event-driven architectures are en vogue in cloud-native application development. But how can you use these technologies, without locking in on your cloud provider? The answer is open source event streaming technology and lightweight java based on Quarkus, to allow serverless implementations.
How a wise wizard helps architects & developers!
By Siemens & Red Hat
Learn more about the magic potion that made secure and faster deployment possible.