Select a language
Modern businesses are trying to focus on digital transformation in daily operations. For example, a recent study of digital consumer trends highlighted that 80% of consumers prefer digital channels for their banking, with their expectations outpacing experiences at most organizations. Therefore, businesses must invest in the technologies that help scale innovative concepts quickly to strengthen customer connections and maintain a competitive edge. Join Red Hat and Gigaspaces at 14:00. CET on 1 Dec., 2020 to discover how Red Hat® OpenShift® can help your business.
In this webinar for a technical audience, we will cover:
- The architecture principles of a containers-based approach through a live demo.
- How to build high performance, scalable, highly available and flexible applications and services, using a containers-based approach.
- How to accelerate and scale time-sensitive applications and services regardless of infrastructure, on-premise datacenters, or cloud, among different cloud vendors, or among multiple regions within a single cloud platform.
- How to benefit from ongoing advancements in in-memory storage and processing technologies, in conjunction with Red Hat® OpenShift® to build once and deploy anywhere.
- How to drive value for stakeholders with tools such as automatic resource scaling, one-click installation, A/B testing, immediate failure detection, and recovery and upgrades without downtime.