Level up your containers and Kubernetes skills
As a Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) you have already proven your Linux® proficiency. And because containers are fundamentally a Linux technology, you are well positioned to add containers and Kubernetes to your core skills. Doing so will not only level up your organization’s agility, it can also strengthen your containers and Kubernetes skills, increase your career opportunities, and help you prepare to test for Red Hat’s new containers certification.
We’re making the decision to level up your containers and Kubernetes skills an easy one. Through Dec. 31, 2020, all current RHCSAs are being offered a 50% discount on video classroom or online learning for Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180).
Course content summary:
- Understand container and OpenShift® architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
Level up your containers and Kubernetes skills today. Login with the redhat.com ID associated with your Red Hat certification ID to automatically get this discount in your shopping cart.