Red Hat exclusive workshop for partners
Time: 8:30- 16:00
Location: Red Hat office - 34 Derech Yerushalayim St., Raanana, Floor 1
Topic: Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Openshift is a complete container application platform that brings Docker and Kubernetes to the enterprise. Openshift helps you build, deploy and manage container-based applications at scale across physical, virtual an public cloud infrastructure. Openshift provides development and operations a complete set of tools and automated workflows to easily get your source code into ready-to-run docker -formatted images. Openshift integrates with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) tools for you to start streamlining your application delivery.
- Introduction to Containers and OpenShift Container Platform
- Competition overview
- OpenShift Vs. do it yourself.
- We will be deploying a springboot application (web + database) on the platform, which will help us become familiar with Openshift concepts and constructs.
- We will see how to automate a complete software development rollout using a CICD pipeline.
You will learn how to:
- Deploy your First Docker Image
- Deploy Java Code
- Add a Database(MongoDB)
- Externalize Application Configuration
- Aggregate Application Logging
- Automate Deployment with CICD pipeline
- Source 2 Image (compiling) for Code Changes
- Use Application Templates
Join us to learn more about Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.