Join us for guru night at Red Hat Summit
Attending Red Hat® Summit 2019? Join Burr Sutter, director of Global Product Management at Red Hat, and the Red Hat Developer team for guru night. The event will be held on Wednesday, May 8, from 5-8 p.m. in room ML2 East-258AB at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
At this developer's workshop, our technologists will present a 3-hour, hands-on, serverless workshop specifically for software developers and architects. This session will cover:
- Istio: Sidecars and a service mesh for smarter canaries and dark launches.
- Knative: Scale-to-zero, in-cluster image builds, and event autoscale.
- Quarkus: Java optimized for containers, microservices, and serverless architectures.
- Camel: Event-driven enterprise integration.
- Apache Kafka: Streaming applications.
Register now to reserve your spot.
Dinner and beer will be provided.