Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Released last year, Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform 2 will soon replace Ansible Automation Platform 1.2. Ansible Automation Platform 2 introduces a re-imagined architecture that delivers features such as automation mesh and automation execution environments, new tools, and an improved but familiar experience for enterprise automation teams.
Although the support life cycle for Ansible Automation Platform 1.2 has been extended through September 2023, the time to start preparing for your migration is now.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of upgrading to Ansible Automation Platform 2 for your organization
- Technical considerations for planning your migration strategy
- The resources available to you as you plan and conduct your migration
Live event date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 | 11 a.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.