30 minutes to a more secure, predictable, and stable infrastructure
To keep pace with digital transformation and the rapid changes it brings, modern IT infrastructures have become increasingly complex. However, this complexity often equals added risk. To succeed, businesses must reduce downtime—and ultimately help their stakeholders succeed.
If you are using the management and provisioning capabilities of Red Hat® Satellite, you may find additional benefit from adding Red Hat Insights to monitor your IT environment. Insights helps to reduce complexity by proactively identifying and remediating issues before business operations are affected.
In this short webinar, you'll learn:
- Why Red Hat Insights might be of interest to your team.
- How to quickly and easily get your team started with Red Hat Insights.
- How to use Red Hat Ansible® Automation to streamline large and small deployments.
- The answers to your question from Red Hat experts.
- Get proactive infrastructure management by viewing your entire Red Hat ecosystem from one Satellite dashboard—to quickly view risks to stability, security, availability, and performance and get clear, prioritized, and actionable remediation instructions.
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Amaya Gil Pippino, senior technical marketing manager, Red Hat
Amaya Gil Pippino, Red Hat senior technical marketing manager, works with all of the Red Hat® Management products to provide strategic solutions and help customers succeed. She supports customers, sales, and marketing teams with technical blogs, training, presentations, webinars, and more. Prior to her marketing manager role, Amaya served internal and external customers and communities as a solution architect.