Select a language
This year, join CIOs and IT executives from around the world from October 19-22 for the virtual Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo - all from the comforts of your own home.
Visit Red Hat’s virtual sponsor page to explore how to transform your business the open source way, with open source experts!
Senior Director, Global Transformation
Balancing core conflicts in transformation
October 19, 2:15pm EST
Resistance to change might be more inevitable than change itself. Transformation can never be accomplished unilaterally. Differences in the pace and clarity of changes result in friction as organizations work through realigning around new technologies and ways of working. During this session, Red Hat will present how to balance investments across five key competencies to resolve conflicts while enhancing efficiency and innovation.
Excited to speak more with the Red Hat Global Transformation office? Join the session and have your questions answered live by Jabe.
As an extension of Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo, we invite you to meet with our transformation experts who shaped the last decade of the DevOps movement. Meet Jabe, the speaker mentioned above, or one of his colleagues. Compare notes, ask questions, get advice, and gain insights. Availability is limited, fill out the form to reserve your spot now!
Related Red Hat technologies
- Red Hat® Open Innovation Labs
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
- Red Hat® Middleware
- Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform
- Hybrid cloud solutions
Reports and more
- The State of Enterprise Open Source
- Open Innovation Labs e-book
- Harvard Business Review: Digital Transformation Report
- Teaching an elephant to dance: executive summary
- Avoiding digital transformation failure
- Avoiding digital transformation failure in the government
- Digital transformation, the open source way
- Digital transformation maturity assessment
Open source communities are where principles like collaboration, transparency, and inclusivity come to life — to create something greater.
Red Hat Open Innovation Labs teach and apply the principles of collaboration, adaptability, transparency, inclusivity and community to help organizations operate more efficiently, scale, and innovate. Our immersive and open approach creates a new way of working that can help you and your team develop digital solutions and accelerate business value.
A taste of enterprise open source at your fingertips. Step inside the Red Hat pop-up experience.
- Learn: Watch demos; download e-books, guides, datasheets, and overviews to learn more about hybrid cloud, automation, cloud-native app development, our commitment to open source, and open technologies for every industry.
- Play: Test your command line skills, protect the planet from the dangers of space, or help a pod escape from a disappearing digital landscape in our Open Source Arcade filled with games built with open source software. Learn more about the tools the developers used to create them.
- Network: Chat with each other and Red Hatters in our Networking lounge.
- Get swag: Request Red Hat swag to be sent directly to your door.
Red Hat at other virtual Gartner events
We look forward to connecting with you there!
Virtual Gartner ITxpo Symposium - APAC
October 27-29, 2020