Infrastructure as code (IaC) is key to the accelerated delivery of applications. Reducing delivery from weeks to hours, IaC lets operational teams easily provision across environments, providing granular control, enhanced security, and repeatability—all with low risk.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to effectively develop and deliver a cloud-native platform and cloud-ready infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code concepts. You’ll learn how to:
- Align IaC with your principles, practices, and goals.
- Identify common challenges and use cases for infrastructure as code.
- Evaluate a dynamic infrastructure solution.
- Julio Villarreal Pelegrino, principal cloud architect, Red Hat
- Stephane Lefrere, director, Cloud Infrastructure Practice, Red Hat
Webinar 3/5 in the series, "Defining your cloud strategy step by step"
Time: 11:00 AM ET
Duration: 60 minutes