Select a language
Registration is now closed.
Join F5 Networks and Red Hat for an interactive workshop where we will demonstrate Red Hat Ansible's capabilities using self-paced exercises. During this hands-on workshop, experts from F5 & Red Hat will demonstrate how a centralized automation tool can be used to programmatically configure devices and deliver applications across multiple platforms.
We will review:
- Common challenges network architects and system administrators face today and the role programmability plays
- What is Ansible and how does it work?
- Creating basic playbooks in Ansible
- Creating basic playbooks in Ansible around platforms such as F5, IOS-XE, NX-OS, APIC
- Designing templates for simplified deployment of devices and services
- Creating self-service offerings through Ansible Tower and ServiceNow
*Complimentary lunch will be provided
**A laptop will be required to participate in the lab portion
|10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.||Introduction|
|10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.||F5 Automation Overview|
|10:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.||Red Hat Ansible Automation|
|11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.||Lunch on-site and networking|
|1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.||Hands-on labs|
|3:30 p.m.||Wrap up and happy hour|
*A complimentary lunch will be provided.