Select a language
WAIT LIST REGISTRATION ONLY
This event has reached capacity, and we will be unable to confirm your registration at this time. However, you may still register to add your name to the wait list.
Learn to automate all things networking with Ansible products at our one-day, hands-on technical workshop.
Join our technical experts for a one-day, hands-on workshop. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of Red Hat Ansible Engine and then dive into an overview of Red Hat Ansible Tower and how they work together in typical networking environments. You will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement right away.
Red Hat Ansible Engine
- Basic understanding of what Ansible is and how it works with networking devices
- Running ad-hoc Ansible commands from a command line
- Building and execution of playbooks to accomplish basic router connectivity
- Use Case: Backing up network configurations
- Use Case: Create a GRE tunnel
- Use Case: Additional router configurations
- Introduction to Roles: Making playbooks reusable and platform agnostic
Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Installing Ansible Tower
- Configuring Ansible Tower
- Use Case: Creating and running a job template
Who Can Benefit
Network operators, network engineers, cloud administrators, DevOps engineers, security professionals and anyone interested in network automation.
- Attendees should have working knowledge of using network device CLI as well as a conceptual understanding of network concepts (Cisco, Juniper, Arista, etc.), DevOps, and distributed application architecture.
- Attendees should have working knowledge of using SSH and command line shell (BASH).
- Attendees must come with a laptop with admin rights and the ability to connect to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud.
- Attendees will need to understand VI and their laptops must be able to reach AWS for the hands on portion of the labs
Space is limited to 40 participants so be sure to reserve your spot today!
The day’s hands-on workshops include the following approximate agenda:
|8:30 a.m.||Introduction and settle in|
|9:00 a.m.||Section 01 - Using Ansible to gather data from network devices|
|11:00 a.m.||Section 02 - Using Ansible to configure, backup and restore|
|1:00 p.m.||Section 02 continues|
|2:30 p.m.||Section 03 - Using Ansible to parse information for reporting|