Containers have become increasingly important as a way for developers to package and deploy applications. By abstracting the underlying infrastructure, containerized workloads can run on-premises and in the cloud, allowing faster adoption of new cloud principles, services and features.
Join Red Hat and AWS for a half-day workshop to learn how to simplify application development using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on AWS. In this instructor-led lab, we’ll walk through how you can containerize applications on AWS.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE INSTRUCTOR LED HANDS-ON LAB
- Easily build and extend traditional and container-based enterprise applications, leveraging the power of AWS compute, database, analytics, machine learning, networking, mobile, and various application services.
- We'll also share how Red Hat and AWS can help you put DevOps, containers, and OpenShift cloud infrastructure to work for your business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Cloud, Application, and Infrastructure Architects
- Cloud, Application, and IT Systems Administrators
- IT Operations and Systems Managers
|10:00 a.m.||AWS and Red Hat Container overview|
|10:30 a.m.||Grab Lunch|
|11:15 a.m.||OpenShift Container Lab|
|1:15 p.m.||Ask the Experts|
|1:45 p.m.||Workshop Close|
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.