You want integrated OpenStack® and container solutions that let you rapidly deploy applications, provide network automation, and give you deep network visibility.
Join this webinar to learn about how Big Switch Network's Big Cloud Fabric can be deployed with Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10 to deliver an environment capable of helping to deliver the agility and flexibility companies need. Topics to be covered include:
- The benefits of deploying solutions optimized for OpenStack and container workloads.
- Enhanced velocity for self-service deployment of multi-tenant apps through network automation, streamlined ops.
- Deep visibility across both virtual and physical network environments enabling rapid end-to-end troubleshooting.
- Container deployments that create highly distributed and dynamic application environments need a next generation SDN-centric solution.
- Container networking through OpenShift-driven network automation, comprehensive network analytics, and one-click container-to-container troubleshooting.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
Azhar Sayeed, chief architect, Red Hat
Prashant Gandhi, vice president, product management, Big Switch Networks
Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT
Length: 60 minutes