Virtualization delivers significant improvements to IT operations, but many organizations have reached a plateau with their efficiency gains. This, coupled with a rise in traditional virtualization costs and the emergence of cloud environments, means that datacenters still have the potential for significant economic gain—especially as open source deployments grow as the standard for virtualization and cloud.
Join this webinar to learn how to start changing the economics of your IT by using flexible open management solutions to bridge traditional and cloud-native environments. You'll learn how Red Hat's open management solutions deliver unified management of both on-premise and off-premise resources with powerful capabilities such as:
- Self-service IT request and automated delivery of IT services.
- Automated configuration and policy enforcement of deployed systems.
- Operational visibility via continuous monitoring and deep insights.
- Red Hat provides open management solutions that power the world’s most successful, innovative companies. Learn how open management can accelerate your organization's IT transformation.
- Marty Wesley, Senior principal product marketing manager, Red Hat
Date: January 25, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour