APIs are powerful, and for many teams, very new. A strategy for APIs is complex because it needs to cover many areas. Many teams don't know how to articulate the benefits of APIs to craft a strategy. And defining and using an API strategy involves many roles and teams—not just techies anymore.
Join this webinar for a general introduction to “the API economy,” and winning strategies in that economy. Topics will include:
- Business drivers for APIs and API management.
- API strategy models and methodology.
- Case studies from actual teams.
- Best practices of successful API teams.
- Practical checklists.
- Manfred Bortenschlager, business development manager for Integration Middleware, Red Hat
Watch on-demand now