Innovative organizations release more, and better, applications in less time across data centers and public/private/hybrid clouds. Fast, continuous delivery of robust, secure applications translates into real business value and competitive advantage.
Many organizations, especially communication service providers (CSPs), are looking to modernize operations and business support systems (OSS/BSS). Adapting tools and approaches for different applications and infrastructure slows developments and adds needless cost, delays and risk.
IDC interviewed 9 organizations who moved from commercial and homegrown legacy platforms to Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform and:
- Delivered applications to run across virtualized, cloud, and containerized environments.
- Accelerated their application/feature delivery cycle by an average of 66%.
- Reduced application management time.
- Lowered application infrastructure costs.
- Tarek Abdelsalam, business strategist and enterprise architect, Red Hat
Time: 11:00 am ET