One of the most pressing questions enterprises have is: “Should we move to the cloud or stay on-premise?” For many, the answer is a blend of both. Determining your organization’s cloud strategy can be complex. Important considerations must be made about security and compliance requirements, balancing the needs of developers, and the existing infrastructure implementations.
In this webinar, we’ll identify multiple considerations you’ll face when you start thinking about your cloud strategy, and we'll walk through managing those critical choices. We’ll cover how to:
- Evaluate the best mix of private and public cloud options for your business.
- Prioritize services for your developers and end users.
- Identify new approaches to freedom of choice, mobility, and accelerating service delivery.
- Define a cloud strategy that accelerates delivering new applications and innovative solutions.
- Matt Nolan, senior cloud architect, Cloud Infrastructure Practice, Red Hat
- Stephane Lefrere, director, Cloud Infrastructure Practice, Red Hat
Webinar 1/5 of the series, "Defining your cloud strategy step by step"
Time: 11:00 AM ET
Duration: 60 minutes