Open networks transform industries
Visit Red Hat at booth 2F30.
Red Hat returns to MWC Barcelona. Connect with Red Hat to learn more about how our open source solutions empower service providers to:
- Differentiate themselves with groundbreaking network services.
- Move their data and workloads between clouds as business needs dictate.
- Monetize their network innovation.
Red Hat’s commitment to our customers is strong and we provide a stable technology foundation as the global landscape evolves. Together with our partners, we build agile platforms that enhance customer experiences. We bring together your teams and technologies to accelerate 5G and edge innovation, unlocking new opportunities. And our leadership in open communities gives you a voice, so software is developed around your needs.
When: Mon, 27 Feb: 16:15 - 17:00
Where: Fira Gran Via, Hall 6, Stage A
Red Hat’s Honoré LaBourdette, VP, Global Partner Ecosystem Success, Red Hat, will join this discussion on Open RAN where key questions will be addressed:
- What will the next big Open RAN advancement be?
- Can disaggregation of the network work for the majority?
- What will it take to secure widespread adoption?
- How can system integration and security risks be mitigated? Who will be responsible and accountable?
- When will we see CAPEX and OPEX savings be proven?
- How can it be a benefit to the telecom industry's sustainability goals?
When: February 28, 2023
About: The Diversity4Tech (D4T) RoundTable invites the mobile industry and broader technology community to expanding conversations on the wider case for diversity and Inclusion.
Hosted in partnership with Red Hat, the D4T Roundtable takes a closer look at solutions for diversity, and inclusion that contribute to the global industry’s drive for continued innovation and sustainable growth.
Join us in Barcelona, for this invite only D4T Roundtable, as we make the case for collaboration and commitment to D&I as a core component of strategy that impacts and scales change, enabling organisations and individuals to flourish in post-covid economic growth.
Red Hat is hosting an executive networking reception that will bring together Red Hat’s industry-leading ecosystem and key members of our executive team.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, February 26th from 6:00 - 9:00 pm at Velissima.
Reception is registration only
Red Hat strongly believes in the power of open source software combined with our technology partners’ innovative solutions. Together, we can be catalysts in transforming the telecommunications industry.
We can provide the right solutions with the right partners at the right time to the many service providers planning to transform their networks and evolve their business.
Stop by our stand to:
- Become familiar with our ecosystem of partners.
- See how our joint solutions are meeting and exceeding market demands.
- Learn how we’re helping reshape the telecommunications landscape.
- See customer success stories and partner solutions featured all week.
Our connected world is bringing us all closer together, presenting new opportunities for technology to impact our lives. Telecommunications service providers must transform their networks and operations to capture their share. Red Hat and our partners offer a comprehensive open telco cloud platform to help your business bring new services to market faster. Give your customers what they expect.
Check out our featured resources below to see how Red Hat’s open source platform and solutions are helping service providers around the world to take control of their transformation.
5G Business Strategy: Current service provider approaches and strategies (from Open5G 2022 virtual experience)