Open banking roadshow with Red Hat
A strategic overview, and technical hands-on workshop
WAIT LIST REGISTRATION ONLY
This event has reached capacity, and we will be unable to confirm your registration at this time. However, you may still register to add your name to the wait list.
Open banking is revolutionizing how banking products are created, distributed, and serviced. Application programming interfaces (APIs) built on top of an open, digital platforms are foundational to this new distribution model. Banks also seek to build a trusted and open ecosystem—one that provides value to customers and extends products and services to incumbents and challengers alike.
In the morning executive seminar, learn:
- Why open banking is critical to an organization’s digital strategy.
- What will make open banking truly valuable for your business.
- How to move the beyond commercial benefits of open banking to drive new innovation.
For a deeper dive, join the technical, hands-on workshop to:
- Gain insight into Red Hat’s Open Banking solution: key features, components and architecture.
- Try some of the key components of core products, including Red Hat 3scale and Red Hat Fuse.
- Dig into Red Hat OpenShift for container-based deployment and on-demand scaling.
Stay the full day or register for the session that most interests you.
|8:30 a.m.||Check-in and light breakfast|
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome, goals, and introductions|
|9:20 a.m.||Level-set on why Open Banking is important to your digital strategy|
|9:40 a.m.||Business benefits of Open Banking|
|10:40 a.m.||The importance of consistency in an Open Banking platform|
|11:40 a.m.||Measuring the success of Open Banking|
Technical Hands-on Workshop
|1:00 p.m.||Overview of an Open Banking platform architecture|
|1:30 p.m.||Breakdown of key components and Red Hat (including hands-on exercises):
|3:15 p.m.||Red Hat OpenShift for container based deployment and on-demand scaling|
|4:00 p.m.||Wrap-up and next steps|
|4:15 p.m.||Day ends|