Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat at the driver´s seat
Red Hat Academy hosted this learning session in collaboration with the Red Hat Academy partner Wolfsburg42 within the program framework SEA:ME.
Today’s digital era creates a unique opportunity for auto manufacturers to provide higher levels of safety, explore new use cases, and differentiate themselves with personalized driving experiences. Leading automakers are evolving quickly to accommodate changing customer preferences and emerging technologies. Vehicle manufacturers can accelerate innovation with open source, Linux®-based technologies from Red Hat.
Red Hat supports vehicle manufacturers’ goals of getting to market faster and adopting new business models through:
- Accelerating transformation with an open source, enterprise-grade, Linux-based in-vehicle platform that supports safety- and non-safety-related applications.
- Enabling the connected vehicle through digital prototyping, virtual testing, and developing services in support of advanced driver assistance and autonomous systems.
- Building expansive ecosystems and a common approach to standards through the power of the open source community that meets changing automotive business needs.
- Supporting the vehicle’s digital life cycle with an enterprise-grade, long-term support model.
BMW, Volkswagen and Audi are some of the real-world customer success stories.
Get to know more about how open source technologies can create more innovative vehicles.
- Intro: Red Hat at the driver's seat
- Key considerations for the development of automotive solutions
- Red Hat customer success stories
Global Automotive Industry Lead, Red Hat
RHA program manager, Red Hat