The collaboration between Red Hat and Microsoft raises a lot of interesting questions such as: How can I migrate my existing Red Hat workloads to Microsoft Azure? Which Red Hat® technologies work well with Microsoft Azure? What types of challenges will I encounter working in this blended environment? Where can I get answers?
Join experts from Red Hat, Microsoft, and Rackspace as we examine how this joint relationship can benefit your organization. We'll also talk about specific technologies, migration strategies, and more. Topics covered will include:
- Why Red Hat and Microsoft work well together.
- A sample architecture of a Red Hat solution on Microsoft Azure.
- A case study involving a major retailer or consulting agency.
- How to use a managed-service provider to maximize your success.
- Jeff Ekstrom, cloud evangelist, Red Hat
- Kent Kingery, cloud practitioner/evangelist, Microsoft cloud practice, Rackspace
- Leon Jones, director, open source sales and marketing, Microsoft
Time: 12:00 pm ET
Duration: 60 minutes