Connect with Red Hat onsite at Mobile World Congress 2016 to see why 100% of telecommunications organizations in the global Fortune 500 rely on Red Hat technology.Connect with Red Hat onsite at Mobile World Congress 2016 to see why 100% of telecommunications organizations in the global Fortune 500 rely on Red Hat technology.
VISIT US AT Hall 1, Booth #B46
Stop by our booth to explore how Red Hat is driving innovation in the telecommunications industry by ensuring open source technologies meet the security, availability, performance, scalability, and deployability requirements of carrier-grade operations.
WHO RELIES ON RED HAT?
Service providers large and small have turned to Red Hat to help solve critical software infrastructure challenges. And together with our large ecosystem of technology partners, Red Hat delivers a broad range of tested and certified solutions to service providers.
- Affirmed Networks
- Big Switch Networks
- Juniper Networks
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SOLUTIONS
Our team of subject matter experts will be onsite in Hall N1, Booth #B46 to help you dive into Red Hat’s complete portfolio of open source solutions. Find out more about:
- Network virtualization
- Mobile app development
- Big data analytics
- Advanced device connectivity (IoT)
- Content delivery network (CDN) and Video on Demand (VOD)
- Cloud Infrastructure Platform
Visit us at Hall 1, Booth #B46 to learn more!
Schedule 1:1 time with Red Hat subject matter experts to get your key questions answered in Booth #B46, Hall N1. You can discuss topics including:
- Building an NFV infrastructure with a complete, open software stack
- Incorporating existing assets and adapting your infrastructure for future needs with open hybrid cloud
- Developing and managing mobile applications with a cloud-based middleware platform
- Delivering media content on a software-defined infrastructure
- Deploying flexible and elastic infrastructure solutions to bring IoT to life quickly, cost-effectively, and with lower risk
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on scheduling a meeting at MWC Shanghai.