Experience hands-on how containers help deliver apps faster!
Guided by your local Red Hat Solution Architects, you can experience how containers can benefit your app dev processes and how you can deliver apps faster to meet your business needs.
A Hands-On Lab on the OpenShift Container Platform
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat's private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), uses containers to help you get apps to market faster while allowing you to simplify DevOps. You can increase developer productivity, operational efficiency, and hardware usage.
During this hands-on event, we will guide you step-by-step and you will have the opportunity to discuss and ask questions.
Due to the very intense nature of this Lab, we will limit the number of seats to 60 attendees!
Please not that it is required to use your own laptop for this Lab.
Who should attend:
- Technical executives
- Technical managers
What you will learn:
- Cloud and container fundamentals
- How Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform uses containers to speed development
- Understand how Docker, Kubernetes, and other innovative community projects play a critical role
- How DevOps can be simplified with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Create in the hands-on lab:
- Easily build containers from source code
- Deploy sample applications on Red Hat OpenShift 3.5
- Experience the new Red Hat OpenShift 3.5 developer workflow