GAIN SPEED AND FLEXIBILITY ACROSS EVERY ENVIRONMENT
Since joining forces more than 20 years ago, the alliance of Red Hat, the world’s leading provider of open source software solutions, and SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software, helps companies plan and execute every aspect of their digital transformation. Our combined technologies enable customers to develop a compelling digital enterprise platform strategy, based on state-of-the-art IT and data infrastructure, unleashing the value of real-time business data access for better insights and decision making. This built-in openness and flexibility enables customers to easily transform their business models to ensure their organization are ready to face the future.
Visit us at Red Hat Booth G3
Accelerate Your journey with Red Hat and SAP on HANA and S/4HANA
In today’s enterprises, SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA play an important role in supporting the mission-critical business functions. As the 2025 deadline is approaching, customers are taking this opportunity to reshape their infrastructure and modernize applications. With more than 25 years of open source leadership and award winning global enterprise support, find out how Red Hat can bring innovation together in your SAP environment.
Speaker: Shang Wu, Senior Solution Architect
Date, time & location:
- 13 Nov: 2:30 - 3:30pm (Lecture Hall 11)
- 14 Nov : 9.00 - 10.00am (Lecture Hall 6)
Stop by the Red Hat booth G3 for presentations from Red Hat specialists and Red Hat partners on the following topics:
- Modernize and automate your SAP landscape
- SAP Data Hub on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Plus don't miss these exciting highlights:
- Receive an exclusive Red Hat gift* when you complete a feedback form
- Score a chance to win an Amazon Echo Dot* (worth US$60) when you submit a completed quiz with the right answers
*Terms and conditions apply:
- Charging cable giveaway is only limited to those who have completed the Red Hat feedback form daily. While stocks last.
- Lucky Draw is only applicable for participants who have completed and submitted the Red Hat quiz with the correct answers before 3pm daily. Each participant can only participate in the quiz once. Late submission may not be entertained.
- Any incomplete quiz will not be qualified for the Lucky Draw.
- Winner has to be present during the time of draw (4pm daily) and is required to show their business card upon collection of the prize for verification purposes.
- Winner is to be selected by Red Hat. Prize must be collected by the winner personally at Red Hat booth.
- Government officials and government customers are not eligible.
- Prize is strictly not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash,credit and kind.
- Red Hat’s decision regarding the award of the prize, and/or every situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Red Hat’s decision on the same.
- Red Hat reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.